I consent the processing of my personal data, in compliance with the Art. 7 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003
Dear visitor, we hereby wish to inform you that your personal data shall be processed by GRUPPO COLINES® and communicated to other companies, in full compliance of the fundamental principles dictated by:
- the directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament concerning the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data and the circulation of data;
- the directive 97/66/CE for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- the directive 97/07/CE and the Legislative Decree. 185/99 for the protection of consumers in remote contracts;
- the directive 00/31/CE for electronic commerce;
- the Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30 2003 "Personal Data Protection Code";
- the Legislative Decree 70/2003 regarding electronic commerce.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND RELATIVE PURPOSES
We are summarizing hereunder all the operations carried out by us involving the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes pursued through any of the above operations.
1. collection, storage and use of your personal data by GRUPPO COLINES® for marketing and promotional purposes of GRUPPO COLINES® and to provide the information requested by the Authorities;
2. collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative-accounting purposes, including transmission by electronic mail of commercial invoices;
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided by you by means of the forms container in the website will be stored in a database, together with the recording date.
FREEDOM TO GIVE THE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL
The consent for the processing of personal data provided for the purposes mentioned at pos. 1 and 2 is necessary.
In case of refusal it will not be possible to supply the service of access to the reserved areas of www.colines.it
Holder and Person in Charge of Processing the data
Holder of the processing is Gruppo Colines® S.p.A , with registered office in Novara, via XX Settembre 15. Any application under the art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The sole responsible society under Art. .29 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 is Gruppo Colines®.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 (Rights of the data subject)
1. Regarding the personal data processing the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed about
- the source of the data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied to the processing;
- the identification data concerning the holder and the people in charge of data processing;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated.
3. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or completion of the data collected;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- a statement that the operations indicated at the above points have been made known to those to whom the data have been communicated or released, except in the case of this being found to be impossible or
requiring the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to completely or partially oppose:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if relevant to the aims of their collection.
- the processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material.