The company Poligof SpA based in Pieve Fissiraga (Lodi) has chosen to invest in Colines® technology for the production of breathable and embossed film with cast as well as blown process.
Born from the cooperation with undisputed experts in the hygienic film field, the Air Cast® line represents the most innovative technology for cast breathable film thanks to the following equipment:
- new MDO unit for a total control of film breathability;
- chill-roll unit for a constant and uniform cooling of the material for unrivalled film characteristics;
- multiple rolls winding and slitting with glue-less changeover;
- double-scan thickness measuring unit with automatic adjustment (before and after the material monostretching).
The Diaperblown® line for the production of embossed film is the first model of the series produced by Colines and ensures maximum freedom in customer’s production choice thanks to 5-layer coextrusion.
Among the main technical characteristics we have:
- inductive thickness measuring unit with air-system for the automatic adjustment of the film profile;
- double winding unit each one featuring its individual embossing unit, an individual corona treatment and glue-less changeover with multi rolls winding and slitting.
Poligof has been working in polyethylene film extrusion since 1967; it is managed by Barbara and Cesare Gatti, sales manager and technical manager respectively. Since many years Poligof has specialized in the production of breathable film for sanitary applications (back-sheet for diapers for adults and babies).
The Diaperblown line will start its production while you will be reading this article; after about two months it will be the time of the Air Cast.